event Defcon Invades Toronto, 5/26!

DEFCON DAY ALERT!!!

Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday May 26th, Toronto, Canada!!!|

DEFCON storms across the border and invades Toronto!!!
Join the DEFCON Crew for a great day of wings, beer, raffles and a whole lot more! People are flying in from all over, so it's bound to be one of the biggest hits in Defcon history!
Also, there will be a very limited ZERO release to be unveiled only at the venue!
We will be having this historic event at this address:
The Bishop and the Belcher, 175 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3R8
416-591-2352​

will there actually be zero for sale or just part of the party?

would love to come buy some but not really sure what is what?
what time does it start?

thanks

koolguymike said:
will there actually be zero for sale or just part of the party?

would love to come buy some but not really sure what is what?
what time does it start?

thanks

There will be a special, VERY limited, release of the ZERO for purchase. The gig starts roughly at 5pm. You're welcome to join in the wing-eating "Deathmatch" as well.

DEFCON Creator said:
There will be a special, VERY limited, release of the ZERO for purchase. The gig starts roughly at 5pm. You're welcome to join in the wing-eating "Deathmatch" as well.

I want to go........ :( :cry: :P

huvason said:
I want to go........ :( :( :P

SO DO I!!!
We were so close to making the trip, but alas we got invited to a tradeshow (beer related) so there's nobody to work at the store. That's the joy of running a small business, no such thing as a day off. It sucks!!
BUT, I did get my order in for Creator's special little number for the Defcon Day, I'm quite happy about that.
Oh yeah Huv, by the way, we're having a GIRL!:cry:

Uncle Big said:
SO DO I!!!
We were so close to making the trip, but alas we got invited to a tradeshow (beer related) so there's nobody to work at the store. That's the joy of running a small business, no such thing as a day off. It sucks!!
BUT, I did get my order in for Creator's special little number for the Defcon Day, I'm quite happy about that.
Oh yeah Huv, by the way, we're having a GIRL!:P

Congrats UB!!!!! I Love my Girls...... Check your email...

Well, the invasion of Toronto was a complete success, and we have been invited back. Perhaps this could become an annual event. I'd like to thank all who attended. It was the largest number of Deathmatch contestants we ever had. Great stuff!

Back