• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

DEFCON - on tv

hey i just saw an episode on Travel Channel called Extreme Conventions. there is a segment in this one that features DEFCON sauces. They show different people trying Defcon Zero.

Creator - i take it that you were the one behind the display saying that you love your job?

very cool.

peter pepper said:
hey i just saw an episode on Travel Channel called Extreme Conventions. there is a segment in this one that features DEFCON sauces. They show different people trying Defcon Zero.

Creator - i take it that you were the one behind the display saying that you love your job?

very cool.

There is a thread on this already, has been for about a week.:lol::lol:

millworkman said:
There is a thread on this already, has been for about a week.:lol::lol:

well shoooooot i guess i should check in more often. i just saw the show today, so i didn't know if it had been on tv before today or not. i'm a little slow :oops:

that video is awesome!!!!! Unfortuneatly I missed when it was TV so Thank You very much for posting the vid!!!

Hey John.......Congrats man!!!!!! You deserve it!!!

looks like heaps of fun........Just a little bigger than the ones we have here in OZ.....about 20 times bigger...:lol:

Sci said:
good video about it but i rather all natural sauces with no extract

The Travel Channel show highlighted our Zero, which is an all-natural extract. No chemicals or electrical michines are used in the creation of it, hence the reason it takes about 8 months to make a couple quarts of the stuff.

That being said, we have a very cool upcoming show on Cablevision, (don't know the exact channels yet), on November 12th (had to reschedule the original show, as I had full-blown pneunonia for a couple weeks, man that stuff SUCKS!). I'm doing a one-on-one 1/2 hour interview with the guys at Cablevision about Defcon, the industry, and other entrepeneurial stuff. As many don't have Cablevision, when I get a copy of it, I'll put it up on our site. Should be fun!

We're also beginning a speaking tour at various colleges and universities in the area discussing the same thing. It's pretty cool to actually get paid a few $ talking about stuff you really have a passion for.

DEFCON Creator said:
The Travel Channel show highlighted our Zero, which is an all-natural extract. No chemicals or electrical michines are used in the creation of it, hence the reason it takes about 8 months to make a couple quarts of the stuff.

That being said, we have a very cool upcoming show on Cablevision, (don't know the exact channels yet), on November 12th (had to reschedule the original show, as I had full-blown pneunonia for a couple weeks, man that stuff SUCKS!). I'm doing a one-on-one 1/2 hour interview with the guys at Cablevision about Defcon, the industry, and other entrepeneurial stuff. As many don't have Cablevision, when I get a copy of it, I'll put it up on our site. Should be fun!

We're also beginning a speaking tour at various colleges and universities in the area discussing the same thing. It's pretty cool to actually get paid a few $ talking about stuff you really have a passion for.

That's awesome! I'll be looking for it. And good luck!!

WVU here in Morgantown has the "Festival of Ideas" where entrepreneurs of many different levels speak. If you happen to be coming to the area I'd love to hear your presentation, post up your "lecture tour" schedule if you can!

Creator please let us know when the show is on or when you have it up on your site. I really want to watch it. Congrats on getting paid for doing what you love. Best thing in life.

Back