for-sale DEFCON Pre-Summer SALE!!!

DEFCON SAUCES GETS SPRING FEVER
WITH AN A-MAY-ZING OFFER!

That’s right, it’s that time of the year when we finally uncover the grills and turkey fryers, clean off the decks, and start making party plans for the weekends with family and friends. Well, we here at DEFCON Sauces have caught the good weather bug as well.

For the month of May, we will be offering an automatic 15% discount on ALL products!!!

This includes our great line of DEFCON Actionwear, on all website orders! The 15% also extends to the collections sets: The Colossus, Leviathan and Galactus!

Stock up now for the summer parties you are bound to have or go to, with the best wing sauce and horseradish products ever created in the history of man! This sale even extends to our newest product, the DM MK II. That’s right, EVERYTHING is 15% off for the entire month of May!

Just visit the web site www.DEFCONsauces.com, and anything you order will have the special price automatically applied to your order.

We may be chronically insane, we’ve been told that. But hey, insane people like to make other people happy too!

John (Creator) & Maggie (Createss) wish all of you a great summer, and look forward to seeing many of you at our upcoming events!​

Well bugger...I went to snag some DM MKII while there's a discount, but it seems the Paypal has to be with a CC?

Drat. I don't have a CC, and my Paypal is only the checking account type and wouldn't process. :(

You can do an e-check via Paypal as well, or if you like you can give us a ring (908-665-2141), and we can process a credit card order. We've been in the process of setting up an e-commerce system, which will allow regular credit card sales, but it's not up quite yet. If only there were 26 hours in a day!

Back