event Defcon Wing & BBQ Fest, June 16th

NEXT UP!
FREE DEFCON WINGS, BBQ & PULLED PORK FEST!
SATURDAY June 16th 12-4pm!

Yup, the Defcon Crew heads to one of our favorite venues again. This time it's going to be a little different, in addition to FREE DEFCON WINGS all afternoon, Bunny's will be firing up the grills and serving up BBQ and pulled pork to the masses! I don't see a downside here.

Join us for an awesome afternoon, and bring your appetite! Here are the specifics:

BUNNYS SPORTS BAR​
12-14 SOUTH ORANGE AVENUE​
SOUTH ORANGE, NJ 07079​
973-763-1377​
(1 block from S. Orange train station)​

Just a reminder, T-Minus 8 days...

With the crazy response I've gotten from Facebook & emails thus far, if you are thinking about attending, I would definitely suggest getting there early. In addition to the wings that will literally being flyin', mmmmm, Defcon sliders...

An added heads-up, there will be a large outdoor event going on outside at the same time, "Celebrate South Orange", the town in which our event is being held. Lots to do outside as well. Our event is going to bring the chaos I so much adore...

Tomorrow! Withthe great response we've gotten on Facebook, and the amount of emails I've received for directions, this gig is gonna be a good one! 78 and sunny. There is also a town fair going on directly behind where we're setting up. If you can make it, you're gonna enjoy yourself!

Pork butts went in the smoker at midnight. Wings will go in the fryer in 2.5 hours. Beers will start flowing in an hour. Life is good.

Back