Defcon's 7th Annual 20% off NFL sale is ON!

Well, we finally cleaned up the mess after back to back Hurricane Sandy and lovely winter storm, Athena. We're pretty much back up and running, after a few weeks of absolute bullsh*t. We usually run this sale earlier, but the Biblical-style weather we just had delayed things a bit.​

From now until the end of the year, we are running our 7th Annual 20% OFF ALL QUARTS OF WING SAUCE sale!

We do this every year for football season, and this year is no different. ALL of our giant quart-sized bottles of wing sauces (mild, medium and hot) AND our newest evil little member, the Cluckwing Orange, are included with this sale.​

Just enter "20off" in th coupon code upon checkout. We still even have a few Cluckwing Orange posters left, and I will include one with each purchase of a quart of the cruel elixir.​

So, stock up for the NFL season, your friends will be glad you did...​

Thanks man. As I stated on Facebook, with all of the great accolades we've received on it since its release, it's quite likely to will remain as one of our permanent products.

Really glad to hear you're back up & running bro - that looked like an epic cluster-f**k

Ill be getting in an order for the cluckwork orange as soon as I get back home. :cheers:

Back