wanted Demon Habanero - Steve Foster (aka SBS, Scotch Bonnet Steve)

Downriver

eXtreme
I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd check to see if anybody has this variety. It was a creation of Steve Foster (RIP), aka SBS (Scotch Bonnet Steve), Riser, and others most likely. Some of the folks that have been playing in the pepper world for quite a while may remember him, and hopefully still have some seeds for Demon Habanero, or any of his creations for that matter.

Here's a link to an old article by Steve, with a pic of the Demon Habanero: Steve Foster

If you have any seeds, regardless of age, I'd like to try and grow them.

Happy to pay.

Thanks

smokemaster, where you at?

DR, I haven't seen Smoke post in awhile and below is a THP "lift" of his last visit here.

1673470254586.jpeg

Last edited:
@The_NorthEast_ChileMan Thanks Paul. Yeah, I haven't seen Mike post anywhere in quite some time, but I thought I'd send up a "smoke" signal. :D

Update.

While searching for SBS seeds, The Hippy Seed Co popped up with a "SBS Demon", that looks like this. Certainly resembles the pic of Steve's habanero in the article above. I ordered seeds on 12/22 and they arrived 1/10. Not bad, considering the time of year and the distance traveled. Thanks THSC!

I also received seeds for "SBS Ornamental" from a fellow THP'er. Pretty plant! Thanks again (you know who you are @CaneDog lol)!

So, I'll at least be attempting to grow these two SBS creations this season. If I find any more varieties, I'll give them a grow as well.

Back