• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Dennish 2015 Fatalii Meltdown

This year my growlist is dominated by Fatalii and Fatalii X varieties, I thought it would be worth growing as many as I could get my hands on as a comparison.

I’m also growing four different types of Big Jals as we are having a biggest pod contest over on the Chillies Galore forum in the UK, so hoping for some monster pods!

I’ve got an overwintered Trinidad Scorpion Yellow CARDI, plant entering his 4th season and looks to be in for another good one, just taking off…
fb8eb1d5fd4332b2090cffb9c78f9e6d.jpg

d4f80f4114c7ee8885a24bfacb74564a.jpg

Also a smattering of other plants of interest, including quite a few baccas which I found particularly productive and useful last season.

New seedlings doing well so far, just about outgrowing the limited space I have under a small T5 set-up and will be potted on and live on my south facing windowsill until May and the weather warms up here in the UK.
7c72c993318611c99d5e700e4f8b830f.jpg

35c928c3fed7fd2802b08dc5e4128c5a.jpg

65c1c79a56f78a275304676c1af46d41.jpg

Annuums
Jalapeño  Jalafuego
Jalapeño Chichimeca
Jalapeño Mucho Nacho
Jalapeño Giant
Yellow Bedder

Baccas
Aji White Fantasy
Blondy
Lemon Drop
Aji Amarillo
Aji Melocotón

Chinenses
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow CARDI
Scotch Bonnet Foodarama
Borg 9 Chocolate
Yellow Bhut
Fatalii Yellow
Fatalii Red
Fatalii Peach
Fatalii Chocolate
Fatalii White (Smooth)
Fatalii White (Pepperlover)
Fatalli Black
Fatalii x Red Savina
Fatalii x Cleo's Dragon
Fatalii x Viper Red
Fatalii x Viper Orange
Primotalii (Primo x Fatalii)

Pubescens 
Aji Oro Rocoto

Hell of an update Dennis ... picture perfect especially the "death cap pod" you have had a great season and I wish you all the best for next year

Back