• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Devil Created Pods 2015 Glog

Hello everybody! Welcome to my 2015 Glog! This is my first Glog so bare with me and any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! I had a seed starting itch so i may have started a ton of stuff a tad bit early........... hahahahaha! *tad bit* Not everything i plan on growing this year has been started yet..... but most of them have been (as far as the C. Chinense go.) The seeds I have started are: 

Orange Dorset Naga
Big Bang Chocolate Naga
Caramel Naga
Peach Naga
Cappuccino Naga
Naga Viper
Red Slim Nagalah
Brown Nagalah
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T Mississippi Strain
Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate
Trinidad Scorpion Mustard
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T Chocolate
Trinidad Scorpion Peach
Brown Moruga Scorpion
Hixs Chocolate Moruga Scorpion
Moruga Scorpion Satan Strain
Yellow Moruga Scorpion
Caramel Moruga Scorpion
Mustard Moruga
Green Moruga
Mustard Bhut
Chocolate Bhut
Caramel Bhut
White Bhut
Bhut Orange Copenhagen
Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon Chocolate
Red Bhutlah SLP
Brown Bhutlah SLP
Red Bhutlah CS
Chocolate Bhutlah SM
Jay's Red Ghost Scorpion
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
7 Pot Brown
7 Pot Douglah
7 Pot Julian
7 Pot Peach
7 pot Rusty
7 Pot Jonah Yellow
7 Pot Primo
7 Pot Primo Orange
7 Pot Chaguanas Yellow
7 Pot Bubble Gum
7 Pot Bubble Gum Caramel
7 Pot Bubble Gum Chocolate
7 Pot Brainstrain Red Cappy Original Strain
7 Pot Giant Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Brainstrain Chocolate
7 Pot Hixs Chocolate Brainstrain
7 Pot Lava
7 Pot Lava Chocolate
Brazilian Brainstrain
Burnt Caramel Brazilian Ghost
Big Black Momma
Carolina Reaper
Defcon 7
Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw
Chocolate NagaBrains
Forgot To Label (Surprise!!!!)
Peach Congo
Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion x Primo F3

About half of the varieties were started in a mixture of organic potting soil, organic bone meal, organic blood meal, and rock dust. The other half had to go in regular organic potting soil i had around because i ran out of the mix. They are currently all under 2 4ft 2 bulb T8 fixtures but hopefully in about a month i should have my 4ft 8 bulb T5 HO fixture. I am in New York zone 7a in case you were wondering. If you have any questions please ask! If you want any of the varieties i am growing just shoot me a PM and ill see if i have any seeds left to trade or you can send me a sasbe, but before you get your hopes up, just know that several of the varieties i have given my word to the creators not to give out, or i just happened to have some seeds for something not supposed to be released yet that i will still honor due to respect for the creator. I'm pretty sure i missed a few varieties i started, I'll go back over them tomorrow and update the thread, also if i can get this uploading pictures to the website thing down, there will be pictures up of my grow starting tomorrow! If you want to be notified when the Glog is updated please follow this thread! I hope everybody has a great season and will follow along with my grow as i will with everyone else's! 

FireFlyNZ said:
Nice big list! How many of each?

Thank You!! I would like to have 2 adult plants when they're outside, but i know i over planted by a mile, so i might sell off the extra plants to help cut costs of the grow... Or just snip em not sure yet. Lol
blitz said:
Nice list! So how big is your growing area? I mean, these are too many plants to have indoors!
Thank you! Not very big, for right now they don't take up much room at all, they're in about a 2ft x 4ft space. But once i start to separate seedlings i'm going to move everything in my room to one side so the plants have a big area to grow, hopefully i can still make my room look half decent. Lol

PaulS said:
Another huge list! Good job :)
Good luck!

Thank you!
tctenten said:
Wow. Nice list. That is a lot of plants to manage before you can plant them out. Will be following.
Sweet! Thanks!

Grass Snake said:
Nice fat list of superhots! Can't wait to see more.
Thanks Man! Should be adding more soon! ;)

East Texas Heat said:
Were you able to get your hands on some of the Red MOA's? Very hot looking list you have there by the way, Ill be following this one for sure.

Sadly i missed out on the giveaway, sucks. Im going to start the yellow MoA soon and a ton of other things. Love me some scotch bonnets!!
BrooksideSuperHots said:
These massive grows are so impressive!  I have 6 and think I'm overdoing it lol.  Nice list!
Lol! Thank you! I started at 6... now i plan to have over one hundred! It's quite an addiction  :rofl:

6VFUCMa.jpg
3Gfl5g6.jpg
LXOwY59.jpg

A few pictures of what's going on and a few seedlings and seedlings to come ;) So now the variety's that have popped are: 1 Orange Dorset Naga, 1 Trinidad Scorpion Mississippi Strain, 3 Naga Viper, 1 Red Bhutlah SLP, 1 Bhut Orange Copenhagen, 2 Brazilian Brainstrain, 2 White Bhut, and 2 Giant Yellow Brainstrains

Small update guys! Added 8 new varieties today and one of them is my first not super hot of the season, lol. The varieties are, Green Moruga, Mustard Moruga, Peach Congo, Peach 7 Pot, Trinidad Scorpion Peach, Peach Naga, Cappuccino Naga, and Jays' Peach Ghost Scorpion x Primo F4! A bunch more seeds have been popping! I will update the germination process in a few days when i have more to show.

ePK0cR6.jpg

Devil Created Pods said:

Sadly i missed out on the giveaway, sucks. Im going to start the yellow MoA soon and a ton of other things. Love me some scotch bonnets!!
Lol! Thank you! I started at 6... now i plan to have over one hundred! It's quite an addiction  :rofl:

You're in luck, brochacho. I have exactly three seeds left. And because we're friends, I'll only charge you twenty bucks apiece for them.

I kid, I kid. When I get your seeds together (should be tomorrow), I'll toss those in there as well. 

Wicked Mike said:

You're in luck, brochacho. I have exactly three seeds left. And because we're friends, I'll only charge you twenty bucks apiece for them.

I kid, I kid. When I get your seeds together (should be tomorrow), I'll toss those in there as well. 
Alright Dale LMAO! Mike, grow the seeds out ill take some seeds when you get pods, don't worry about it my man id feel bad taking your only seeds

Back