diamond coated cookware

Capsicum

Banned
Anyone use this yet? Just wondering how nice they are.

"The 10-inch nonstick skillet from Swiss Diamond is made with an ultra-hard coating that incorporates diamond crystal in combination with a non-stick nano-composite"

I'd stick with just good ole cast iron. That stuff is pretty pricey for foo foo aluminum. Comparatively speaking, most of these culinary product companies are the same as fishing tackle companies. The fishing tackle they manufacture and sell is not designed so much to catch fish but to catch fisherman.

i looked at them i think its pretty nice cook ware. we have old club ware and guardian from the forties that we cook with everyday,and its in exacellent shape.

I've tried them, didn't care for them too much. I have All Clad pots and pans, and my grandma's old cast iron. I got one of these as a gift, and I gave it away. Nice, but you can get just as good performance out of a $20 nonstick skillet.

i dont know about these diamond watchjiggers,but a 20 dollar nonstick you will repalce 50 times. the stuff we using is 70 years old i think thats a prettty good deal,lol.

Yea I have a very old stainless steel pan with a full copper bottum. It is very old too,it is from chicago illinois!!!!

Back