• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Dick's Nutterz

millworkman

eXtreme
I thought I had created this thread almost a month ago but looked for it and could not find it. Sorry Dick.

Nutterz Review

All the flavors are spectacular. The crunch from the outside coating of chips coupled with the peanut flavor is amazing.

Chili flavor. These are killer. Slight heat that goes away pretty quickly but great flavor. Good with beer, or anything really, but I have been having them as a side with my lunches lately. 10/10

Nuclear flavor. These had the same flavor as the Chili ones but were a bit hotter. The heat comes in later than you expect but once it kicks in you know it is there for sure. 10/10 These are my favorites.

Crab flavor. Old Bay, that is what these taste like, not crab as you might think. If you like the flavor of Old Bay with a little bit more heat than these are for you. I love 'em. 9/10

Bacon Cheddar. Wow. Dick, I do not know how you got the flavor down so well but these are perfect. These taste like bacon and cheddar. Best ones to eat with a lunch of a club sandwhich with bacon and cheese. 10/10

Thanks Dick

Noah

Back