event Did anyone get pics at the Fiery Food show?

Well did ya? and when can we see them?

I wish I could have went this year but it was right in the middle of my disaster recovery test. :onfire:

Paul must be one of them computer nerds. Smart companies (I wish I could say all companies) have put in place plansprocedures in case disaster strikes. These plans include backup of important systems, additional emergency equipment, offsite facilities, written docs for system restoration...... etc. (the level depends on how important each system is, how large the company is, etc).

The DR recovery test is an actual dry run of what would happen in the event of a disaster. Typically a full simulation of a disaster is planned, and all the procedures, etc are tested to ensure that a companies systems can be restored in a "timely" fashion (again depends on what the company defines as timely).

I was only joking about the nerd remark - I have a MAJOR DR test for one of my clients next Thursday.....

-=john=-

huvason said:
Paul must be one of them computer nerds. Smart companies (I wish I could say all companies) have put in place plansprocedures in case disaster strikes. These plans include backup of important systems, additional emergency equipment, offsite facilities, written docs for system restoration...... etc. (the level depends on how important each system is, how large the company is, etc).

The DR recovery test is an actual dry run of what would happen in the event of a disaster. Typically a full simulation of a disaster is planned, and all the procedures, etc are tested to ensure that a companies systems can be restored in a "timely" fashion (again depends on what the company defines as timely).

I was only joking about the nerd remark - I have a MAJOR DR test for one of my clients next Thursday.....

-=john=-

Bingo

Paul, I'm planning on carrying them, but if you're in the States, as I believe you are, I think you'll find a better price going direct to Red Hot... send me an email and I'll hook you up with their contact info, when I get a minute.

T

Back