food Did some cooking

In the past few weeks I spend a lot of time in the kitchen processing my peppers

Stock
kast1.jpg

Sauces
kast2.jpg

Chutney and Pickles
kast3.jpg

Paprika Chilli Chutney, Chilli Apple Chutney, Pickled Peppers
chutney.jpg

Pepper Flakes
flakes.jpg

Sauces
sauces1-1.jpg

sauces2.jpg

From left to right:
Roasted Hot Sauce, Kiwi Hot Sauce, Habanero Mango Hot Sauce, Alpine Strawberry Hot Sauce, Yellow Flames Hot Sauces, Solar Flare Tabasco

Those sauces look great! I have never had a sauce with kiwi or strawberry in it. What peppers did you use?

Now thats something to be proud of, a professional looking range with a unique variety.

I hope your keeping them to yourself, they look amazing.

They all look so good Vincent, I see you've been busy.

quite a nice collection - very neat looking too

Thanks, I'm happy with the look myself

Those sauces look great! I have never had a sauce with kiwi or strawberry in it. What peppers did you use?

For the Alpine strawberry sauce I used habanero peach. For the Kiwi sauce I used Habanero Green (green is the ripe color)

thats impressive, I think the nuclear flakes look awesome.

Thanks, I like the nuclear flakes as well. It's very hot :hell:

That looks incredible! Some really interesting and great stuff you made. Nice work!

thanks

Now thats something to be proud of, a professional looking range with a unique variety.

I hope your keeping them to yourself, they look amazing.

Thank you very much. I'm keeping most for personal use, some will be used as presents for my family

Great work Vincent! That's some awesome packaging of some tasty sounding chile ingredients. Those flat sided jars are nice and I like your neat labeling of your collection.

WOW! What a beautiful collection of some very interesting looking sauces!

bigphil, note that Vincent is in the Netherlands, might not be a good source for those on the other side of the pond, but you never know, doesn't hurt to ask...;)

Very nice. The jars look AWESOME, nice packaging.

Thanks

Great work Vincent! That's some awesome packaging of some tasty sounding chile ingredients. Those flat sided jars are nice and I like your neat labeling of your collection.

Thanks

That is so freakin' awesome! Where do you buy your containers? What program are you using to print your labels?

I buy my containers in a dutch kitchen store. The labels are printed with a dymo printer.

simply amazing - i wish my pantry looked like yours!

Vincent, you can certainly be proud of that work :woohoo:

I am, thanks

WOW! What a beautiful collection of some very interesting looking sauces!

bigphil, note that Vincent is in the Netherlands, might not be a good source for those on the other side of the pond, but you never know, doesn't hurt to ask...;)

Thanks

Here is a bottle/jar supplier located in Seattle! They have the flat sided jars, as well as sauce bottles and others..........

http://www.specialtybottle.com/

A simple Bing search is all it takes............ :D

Back