• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Disaster strikes!

Picked the pods and stuffed them in a bag with an apple. Maybe I'll get some sauce from them.

NagaLost.jpg

Silver_Surfer said:
Picked the pods and stuffed them in a bag with an apple. Maybe I'll get some sauce from them.

Some of those large one might ripen and you could make a green sauce with the smaller ones? I'm working on that today too.
Hope you get something good to eat out of this. :)

I'm telling you man, green sauce. Some roasted garlic, tequila, white vinegar, little bit of (quality) beer, some tomatilos. BOOM! Tasty ass green sauce!

Armadillo said:
That's Bama as I love it! I'm moving! :lol:

Well, holler when you're headed this way and stop by for a while. I'll put you to work in the garden and we'll have some brewskies after. :)

patrick said:
What are you doing with the branch? I hope you're trying to keep it going.

Good luck with the green pods.

Trashed it. I'll still have plenty of nagas from other plants and the crippled one.

caroltlw said:
Some of those large one might ripen and you could make a green sauce with the smaller ones? I'm working on that today too.
Hope you get something good to eat out of this. :)

Thanks, I'm hoping for some large ripe ones to mix in with the rest.

imaguitargod said:
I'm telling you man, green sauce. Some roasted garlic, tequila, white vinegar, little bit of (quality) beer, some tomatilos. BOOM! Tasty ass green sauce!

That sounds great; I'll have to try that recipe with a few ripe pods added.

Sorry to hear and see your loss. I'm sure that your heart just fell when you saw that sight. I'm sure those pods won't go to wast though.

Back