• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Disease Identification

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me identify whether or not htis is a disease on my plants.

The spots are only appearing on the bottom of the leaves right now, but they do appear to be across several of my plants. The spots do appear to be on the older leaves. A few leaves have had browning / discoloration on the tops (no photos of those though).

Is this Bacterial Leaf Spot?

I may have misdiagnosed. I've removed several of the leaves with the spots, but tomorrow I'm going to go through and look at every leaf and remove all of them if I need to. Of course, if I'm worrying for nothing it would be great that you stop me!

Cheers,

Sev

EZVyzTN.jpg

zFaTUCV.jpg

certainly looks like bacteria, but ive never actually had it myself. i grow in coir and peat based media though.

i wouldnt think its a huge deal... just water with less gusto, lower down to the soil. once they get large enough you can prune out the lower branches such that they are up off the top of the container.

Have you sprayed them or added vegetable feed to the soil or low level dirt after a rain I had tomato worms on mine and the only way to get rid of them is spray I had some spots after I sprayed but basically the peppers came out nice

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back