• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Diy Reflector

very nicely done

your plants look nice in there as well

:idea:if i could offer a little tip to avoid having to tie up your plants...when they are young, turn a fan on so it blows over them gently, it toughens up the stalks and makes them thicker.
i usually keep a fan on my plants the whole time they are growing indoors

That was last years (my first) grow so im know what im doing a bit more now.

As far as the fan - i find in this colder climate it tend to make them too cold.

They sort their leggyness out themselves normally.

Cheers for the comms.

Chris

I haven't made my grow box yet. But I have figured out what I'm gonna do.......Have you ever seen those cheap emergency blanckets (wraps) at kmart? The ones that are foled up to about a 2" x 2" foil square...they cost a buck or two...thatys what I'm gonna use

Nice. And since the bottom has fallen out of the scrap metal market, it should be a lot easier to find unwanted bits of stainless than it used to be.

Luckily im a kitchen fitter. We took that one out of the box and it had a small scratch on it so the company i fit for sent a replacement.

That one was destined for the bin so i got it for free.

Im afraid we have no k-mart here. :P

Chris

Toleman said:
Luckily im a kitchen fitter. We took that one out of the box and it had a small scratch on it so the company i fit for sent a replacement.

That one was destined for the bin so i got it for free.

Im afraid we have no k-mart here. :P

Chris

are you kidding me? I thought K-mart was world wide....wow you learn something new everyday

We have 'Asda' here which is part of Walmart.

Although it doesn't sell nearly as much as Walmart.

No:

guns
fishing tackle
camping gear
corn dogs :lol:

breathecosse said:
Don't know why he's clever Gary isn't a spammer.

The spam was removed, putting Mike's post right below Gary's.

Sometimes you need a flow chart to keep up around here. Don't worry though, as soon as he sobers up, AJ will probably graph it in lots of pretty colors for us.

breathecosse said:
My sincere apoligises Pam.
I thought as did others think
you refered to Gaz and his post.:oops:

S'ok, like I said, you need a chart of some sort to keep up around here.

Or, you can obsessively refresh the site like some people do. Not me, mine you, but, you know, some people.

No, really, not me.

Really.

Back