• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Do not know what these 2 peppers are! Let me know!

Ok when my plant were young they all fell and got mixed up!!! I need help to figure out what these 2 are!!? Please let me know!

IMAG0690.jpg

They can be any one of these let me know what you think?

DSCN2704.jpg

DSCN2706.jpg

Please Help!!

Well all my seeds came from the hippy seed company and if you look at his morouga in the video and how he says it ripens mine looks and is doing the same thing but he doesn't really speak about how the scotch bonnet ripens !!? So it is really a tough one and my bhut jolokia on that liist is from a hydroponic store and doesn't look like the ones I see every where I will show you a picture in a second!

Oh I see I didn't even metion this one in the list sorry ya'll ! But that was my Ghost pepper I got seeds from but yeah that Naga looking one I really am not sure what it could be I thought a Naga Mourich, only because I seen my Bhut and thought the Bih should look just like it but i will show ya'll a picture I got off the net showing all 3 side by side!!

But did you happen to have any Scotch Bonnets form THSC? To show a comparison but yeah your pods look great though!! Mine are indoors though in hydroponics last year I had them in a aeroponic system and they looked way better but this was a bootleg system I threw together real fast it is like half soil half hydro!
which sucks! I was gonna put them out side and just added the hydro ti the bottom of the pots to give them a boost and then they took off and I just left them in it! But really would of rather put them in my big system but I left it in my green house after I went to clean in there and saw a couple leeches which is strange in TX to begin with! and I gave up on the out door thing and left my system right there too!

But THSC has some different shaped Morouga's from most of what I have seen on the net!

Oh I see I didn't even metion this one in the list sorry ya'll ! But that was my Ghost pepper I got seeds from but yeah that Naga looking one I really am not sure what it could be I thought a Naga Mourich, only because I seen my Bhut and thought the Bih should look just like it but i will show ya'll a picture I got off the net showing all 3 side by side!!

I grew 4 Naga Morich plants (not from THSC) to find the pods didn't have the fatter wedge shape. Most of the pods on the 4 plants never filled out to the full potential shape. My Chocolate Bhut Jolokia pods are longer and more gnarly than my other pods.

But did you happen to have any Scotch Bonnets form THSC? To show a comparison but yeah your pods look great though!!

I haven't grown any of the Scotch Bonnets from them. My token Scotch Bonnet strain is the Scotch Bonnet TFM that I have kept plants from the past season through winter. I did have one SBTFM plant produce a couple of stingers last season but no such luck this season.

But THSC has some different shaped Morouga's from most of what I have seen on the net!

There's the Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend (TSMB) that they have listed as TS Morouga Blend. The Moruga Red that we are growing is distinct from the TSMB. There is confusion about now from people referring to their TSMB plants as pods as just Moruga. The abbreviation of names is a source of ambiguity.

Ok I was gonna try and post the pictures from that site but I think they are copyrighted and so I believe I can't!! But here is the link !

http://www.pepperworld.com/cms/anbau2/jolokia-vergleich.php

Mine is more of a lighter red like the Bih Jolokia and the pod shapes all vary in the same odd shapes like those!

There's the Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend (TSMB) that they have listed as TS Morouga Blend. The Moruga Red that we are growing is distinct from the TSMB. There is confusion about now from people referring to their TSMB plants as pods as just Moruga. The abbreviation of names is a source of ambiguity.

Yeah while searching for good dustint pictures of the Morouga I found a bunch of that also!! TSMB mistaken for the original But that is great if it is a Morouga because my sister got me Scotch Bonnet seeds with others for Christmas so !!! I will love for this one to be different!

Yeah I have some high bredds I will show ya'll this one has really odd leaves they are lime-yellow green, with a violet-red color it was one of my purples I bred with one of those on the list !! It is pretty easy to tell which ones they are bred with because they put out flowers at all different times and I know the types that was out there at those times! But when I pollinate them sometimes I weny back over and wanted to make sure so I took pollen from all the ones that had flowers out at that time!

Back