• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Do these look like any Reapers you've seen?

They came from the same batch of seeds as another plant I have, except the other plant's pods look like reapers with short tails. This plant has a few pods that resemble reapers, but most have this shape.

Pods in question.

Other Reaper pods.

Bottom ones maybe, other not really - none of mine are smooth

Actually the top ones aren't smooth at all, they are very pimply. I guess the pic doesn't lend very good detail. I'll try to get some better pics this evening.

first batches off my plants looked like that. Kinda like a habanero with tiny bumps. It wasn't until the plants were fully developed that the pods started looking like reapers with tails forming. The heat was no lie regardless of what the pod looked like.

first batches off my plants looked like that. Kinda like a habanero with tiny bumps. It wasn't until the plants were fully developed that the pods started looking like reapers with tails forming. The heat was no lie regardless of what the pod looked like.

That is what I'm hoping these do. These are the first pods off of these plants. I'm planning to overwinter them, and hopefully they will show truer looking pods next year.

should look like these my friend ,
IMG_0934-2.JPG

same experience here, i had some that were odd looking, but in time most grew tails.  i know i was told to pop off some of the buds when it was growing, but i did not do alot of it.  

old stock can be smooth.  I have some here straight from the source from a few years ago.  Your top pic just doesn't look right though. 

terrible picture but I don't have any others on my desktop and my laptop isn't here right now.  This is old stock reapers, from the source, confirmed by the source. 

NJ5ndZP.jpg

Back