• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Do you sketch?

20161127_110127_zpsor7fptxe.jpg

Brother in law coming for dinner. He likes scorpians.

My son was just commisioned to draw a picture for a guy that lives in Canada. My son is now an internationaly recognised artest. And he is only 15. COOL!! Its just a friend that lives in CANADA that he met online, but still COOL.

Cool!

You may want to look into non-textured paper or what is called the "tooth" of the paper. With fine line ink, a textured paper can cause a shaky line. So you may want to look into hotpress illustration, or vellum. But not coldpress, rough, or Bristol. Etc.

The Hot Pepper said:
Cool!

You may want to look into non-textured paper or what is called the "tooth" of the paper. With fine line ink, a textured paper can cause a shaky line. So you may want to look into hotpress illustration, or vellum. But not coldpress, rough, or Bristol. Etc.
lol isnt vellum made from animal skins?

do you do anything fancy to stabilize those drawings? i know the do all sorts of stuff to stabilize old art...neutralizing the paper PH and stuff like that.

I just snuck a few out of the Wifes folder, she would go berko if she knew i was showing anyone let alone posting online.She recons she's  hopeless so she doesn't show anyone, i keep telling her she was born with a tallent ...so use it !!

This sketch she done is of one of our dog's
photo2kj.jpg

She done this one for a friend when she was in 1st year of high school.
gts.jpg

Dont know details of this one.
man1.jpg

Back