• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

does anybody post?

Yep, you got a point. And you would think it would be opposite. The hot countries should like the cold 'stuff' and the cold countries should like the hot 'stuff' to keep em warm, or at least, pretend to keep em warm. LOL!

Look at the Eskimos, and they eat raw whale blubber, or something like that anyway. You would think they would prefer a hot spicy type meal, not like anything spicy grows around them parts, but you sort of see me point. I hope!

another five days before a post. a couple of sauce makers and chile growers keep this place alive, busy time of the year I understand, but hey any given time there is a dozen lurkers make a post or reply, keep this place alive.
MY TWO CENTS WORTH
Marv

we had 3 chili cook offs in 4 weeks and it won't be until the 4th of july until we have another. i like hot sauces but im not into making them like others......i just bought some major fire hot sauces cpl days ago....like z (4 mill units)
and magnum 357 (with a little bullet on the bottle) i co hosted a radio show here in north carolina and had some nuts eating the hot sauce to win a prize......it was hallarious.

Speaking of which... Bubba, when you get a few minutes... can you contact me in reference to the organizing of a cook-off??? (450) 451-6770

T.

Back