DONE! LD Hot Sauce, Pure Evil T-Shirt contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple guesses are pretty close, but noone's got it exactly yet.

just counted 'em. :cool: Now it's time to wine.

6 hours to go!

deadline is 6pm PACIFIC time. 5 more minutes~~~~

DONE!

I'm off to check the numbers....be back soon~

Spoon count is 206.

CONGRATULATION to ..........tylerdodd25_92!!!! with the closest guess of 209.

Thanks for everyone's participation. It's great that Lucky Dog's yummy sauces are getting out there and the more folks that can try 'em the better. Thanks, Scott, for your original contest. PM on the way to tylerdodd.

Tyler, I have your info, your winnings will be in the mail tomorrow!

BTW- according to Tyler's profile, he';s a 15 y.o. firefighter, That's Cool! Just might have to add a bottle of the original TC Chipotle Hot Sauce that Jim Campbell's firehouse enjoyed.

Hops~ you missed it by 1 spoon! That was close!

Yep that was pretty close.

I guess my Superman X-ray vision goggles are a bit out of calibration. I'll get em' checked at the Kyrptometrist tomorrow :P.

Enjoy Tyler.. You da man!

Tyler, I have your info, your winnings will be in the mail tomorrow!

BTW- according to Tyler's profile, he';s a 15 y.o. firefighter, That's Cool! Just might have to add a bottle of the original TC Chipotle Hot Sauce that Jim Campbell's firehouse enjoyed.
yeah i am at my local firehouse i would love the extra bottle from jim campbells firehouse thats awesome

Nice one TD!
Ya beat me by a couple of spoons!

Thanks again SL for the contest!
THANKS

Yep that was pretty close.

I guess my Superman X-ray vision goggles are a bit out of calibration. I'll get em' checked at the Kyrptometrist tomorrow :P.

Enjoy Tyler.. You da man!
yeah i just got my x ray googles the day before the contest so mine were brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back