• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Dorset Naga test

nice taste but yah hate it. hmmm...i love the way you just chomp away on them ive said it before i'll say it again your one brave kid job well done

Nicely done (again) Snacks. Your reviews are some of the best I've seen. Keep them coming. :mouthonfire:

Cookie_monster.png

Capsaicin

great job again! a lot of people get the ear pain from the nagas. i'm really glad i don't. i'll be doing a dorset test tomorrow. then brown 7pod a few days later. awsome review!

I love the way you try to hold the "cool, :cool: it don't hurt" and then oooooo! :eek: I have been their dude well done! the stomach cramps after do not go so easily! and then the burning ring of fire! :hell:

I hope my son is as brave as you are, but I fear I have scared him already with Chocolate habanero's, all kids love chocloate right! well thats what I told him! Fnar Fnar! and he thought it would taste like chocolate! and yes I am his genetic father and so want the best for him :lol:

Back