• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

DOUGLAH X TS (BUTCH T) F4 STRIKES AGAIN

This is my buddy jake. He's had a good handful off whole superhots before but told me this one takes the cake! Sorry for my uncontrollable laughing fits but I couldn't help it. Any way after it was all said and done he said he didn't think the flavor was all that bad and he had an all over buzz. He also said it's the hottest thing he'd ever eaten and the throat burn was out of this world.

Enjoy the show!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU3gNktWZ8s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I know how he feels that thing is pure evil. He's right the throat burn feels like you swallowed molten lava. Made my ears ring and gave me a very weird euphoric feeling. The taste to me was kind earthy but was good didn't have that floral taste I don't like to much.
The mouth burn wasn't bad after about 5 minutes my tongue and lips went numb and there was just a stinging warm sensation there that lasted about a hour.

Hah hah hah hah... thanks for sharing that one.
After all, what's better than having your good friends around you at times like that?
There to encourage & support you when you.... aw hell, who am i kidding!?! They're there to laugh their asses off as we writhe in pain & agony.... rofl.
Any word on his recovery or lingering 2ndary burning? He looked like he swallowed it pretty quickly. I bet those big chunks felt excrutiating on exit!

Yup.
Swallowing the big chunks is a really, really bad idea.

Should have had at least an audio of the next morning.  :hell:

Browning said:
I just got some seeds of this cross a couple weels ago but they're F7 or F8

I have to wonder where you got those from? The cross originating from SilverSurfer is only on f4, with a few people probably just starting the F5 seeds in the last month or two. It is possible someone else crossed it earlier than SS, or that someone has been fast-tracking generations.

theghostpepperstore said:

I have to wonder where you got those from? The cross originating from SilverSurfer is only on f4, with a few people probably just starting the F5 seeds in the last month or two. It is possible someone else crossed it earlier than SS, or that someone has been fast-tracking generations.
I will send you a pm

Nigel said:
Ah, I see Brian has beaten me to it. You can`t have F7 or F8 if it`s the cross SilverSurfer made. 
I thought that as well unless someone has been humping it under an hid. You could stabilize fairly quickly if you immediately plant seeds from your first pod and grow year round.

Browning said:
I am not sure they have anything to do with silversurfer
As I said, "if they have anything to do with SIlverSurfer" If it`s a cross done by someone else that has been grown out for 7 or 8 years, then you could have F7/F8. 

Where did the get them?

Trying to find that out now but as stated it could be done a lot faster than 7-8 years if you're kicking two generations out a year. I sent him a message asking more info on them and if they're silversurfers cross or not

while I await on info here's this
so who is Jacob on here?

by the way date on video is august 2011.  Description says what he just told me, which is how I was able to find the video

"This was another insane chili pepper. The heat on this I rank as the hottest to date. This one seriously had us hurting. Thanks Jacob from THP and Hot Pooper from Chiligrower. Taste was superb. Very sweet and light from start to finish. Did I mention this was the hottest pod we have eaten?"

Just stated what I was told when I got them.  He said in his post to me they are not SilverSurfers

Jacob hasn't been on here since Last Active Sep 23 2011 05:56 PM

Back