• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

"Douglah"?

[sub] [/sub]It is hard to tell without cutting them in half to see the placenta sack and oil levels. Bite into one. If you feel like you have a thousand needles in your throat then I would say that is the Doughlah. But your gueses seem quite accurate.

#1 could be a Douglah:

Trinidad%207-Pot%20Douglah%20Fruit%20Form.jpg

#2 is most definitely a Chocolate Hab of some kind, possibly Jamaican Hot Chocolate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSgpKItfgkg

1341841307382_SAM_3486_Copy_.jpg

Odor is ?

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] could be a chocolate bhut :think:[/background]

OMG...... Did you taste it yet ?

As Clint Eastwood (Dirty Harry) would say......
" I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" (Is it a Douglah or not?) Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this (may be a Douglah) is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful (chili) handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? "

[font=comic sans ms']OMG...... Did you taste it yet ?[/font]

[font=comic sans ms']As Clint Eastwood (Dirty Harry) would say......[/font]
[font=comic sans ms']" I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" (Is it a Douglah or not?) Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this (may be a Douglah) is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful (chili) handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? "[/font]

Sorry Im not help, but this is a great response from my standpoint

Back