• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music Downloaded a new biography...Strange Beautiful Music

Can't wait to get into this one. Joe is my favorite living electric guitarist. The man is not human. :shocked:

Screen%20Shot%202013-07-18%20at%2012.05.42%20PM.png

TrueNorthReptiles said:
I have nothing but the upmost respect for "Satch"! He was the man who first got me into instrumental music and shredding. He is pure class.
I have been playing on and off for about 38 years and I can't even dream of playing like he does. A true virtuoso guitarist.

Proud Marine Dad said:
I have been playing on and off for about 38 years and I can't even dream of playing like he does. A true virtuoso guitarist.

Ain't that the truth! I have been playing for 18 years and there is no way. He can do it all. From the most emotional, mile thick bends that would make David Gilmour and SRV jealous to some of the sickest alternate picked scale runs and sweep arpeggios. Few are even close to being in the same league as him. He has some great tones too. I am especially fond of his tone on "Always With You, Always With Me". So clean and bitey and those harmonics really leap out at you.

Back