vendor Doyle's Kick Asse and Jungle Rain

Both gave me great discounts on their sauce and seeds. In fact one of them sent my whole to South Korea free of charge the post was $250. The other replaced my order huge order completely,no bother, he'd already given me $ 50 dollar discount the first time.This, after a mix up with quarantine not his fault, just A---- in quarantine unit. All I can say is good fellas. Can't wait to try their new sauces. In the past, I've said nice thing about Neil at THSC, and Judy at PPLovers and Aji Joe.here are others like Pat, Chappes, Smokey the Cokey, the Hickey, etc. Never had the chance to taste any good sauces out here. Thanks to Jungle Rain Gourmet and especially to Jaysin for $250 free postage- Above and beyond.Now , I wanna a bottle a sauce off and a pack of seeds off of everyone on here. Not being greedy, just want to keep Quarantine busy, rac--t thugs.

BTW- I don't work for any of them, I think them all, anyone who says otherwise can have a token for a mule kick where it hurts.(lol)

Doyle's Kick ASS and Jungle Rain Gourmet- good guys for sure!!!!!!

..a member in the Netherlands sent me some seeds, and instead being out on the vanguard intercepting a bunch of heroin , they saved this country from 15-20 pepper seeds.They sent me the empty letter envelope and a stern warning that I WAS BEIN WATCHED.

Pulling into port for a shipyard visit, on a US crewed Vessel, coming from a US port, and never having left US water-we were boarded by
Mobile, Al, Customs Special Agents....total dicks -tossed the cabins and searched all the computers,harassed the few Malaysian crew members, crackin jokes at everyones expense the whole time...assholes protecting Americans from...Americans?

......AND PEOPLE WANT MORE GOV'T??????

Back