DR Pepper BBQ steak!

Here's my BBQ steak I will have in 2 days.

Or can I let this go until Saturday?

483209698_K6irt-S.jpg

You know Dr. Pepper doesn't have peppers, right? Just checking ;)

: PhatManDerek rushes off to register TheHotDrPepper.com to compete with TheHotPepper :

thehotpepper.com said:

: PhatManDerek rushes off to register TheHotDrPepper.com to compete with TheHotPepper :
LOL, but this bbq sauce does :)

Although the main ingredient is dr pepper :)
Specially Hot PEPPER :)

goes to godaddy.com ok purchased for a buck LOL.

Kidding about the purchased domain :)

I wish I could fire up my grill, but I tossed it. Will buy one in spring.

thehotpepper.com said:

ok that was funny!

marinating most times is only for a couple days, not a week. 1 week is pushing it!

whats with you & dr.pepper ?

Meat is best when fresh, so yeah, for me, marination is max overnight.

THP - marination is alright upto 2 days IMO for certain things.beyond that is pushing it unless for something I dont know of that would require it.

chilehunter said:
THP - marination is alright upto 2 days IMO for certain things.beyond that is pushing it unless for something I dont know of that would require it.
I will only do it for 1-2 days then, I don't want to kill my self by fodo LOL.

And I'm a pepper head, just you guys are chile heads.

PhatManDerek said:
What kind are you going to purchase?

I'm cheating I'll be grilling on the foreman g5 grill :)

I've been looking into buying a new grill as well....I've been checking out Klose Grills....Very nice quality (for the backyard griller or the professional)

Dyce51 said:
I've been looking into buying a new grill as well....I've been checking out Klose Grills....Very nice quality (for the backyard griller or the professional)
Make sure it's charcoal & not propane "Yuck"

PhatManDerek said:
Make sure it's charcoal & not propane "Yuck"

Oh always !!!! I never use propane!!!! only LUMP CHARCOAL and seasoned wood..... Not kingsford or some other processed briquette charcoal !! Only Lump!!!

Dyce51 said:
Oh always !!!! I never use propane!!!! only LUMP CHARCOAL and seasoned wood..... Not kingsford or some other processed briquette charcoal !! Only Lump!!!

Dyce51 said:
lmao!@!!!!
Yeah I know what you mean, I will never eat off a propane grill but an electric grill I will though since electric grills doesn't have the gas taste.

When I get a house I'm going to buy a real charcoal smoker & grill.

I use charcoal and wood, but there is nothing "yuck" about a gas grill, it burns clean, so nothing is added. That is the problem though, nothing is added :)

thehotpepper.com said:
I use charcoal and wood, but there is nothing "yuck" about a gas grill, it burns clean, so nothing is added. That is the problem though, nothing is added :)
well my step dad has this $1000 grill and I swear I can taste a hint of propane on it. and the grill before that same problem.

PhatManDerek said:
What kind are you going to purchase?

I'm cheating I'll be grilling on the foreman g5 grill :)
I'll probably be getting a thick gauge steel barrel design with an offset firebox. Smoke or grill and plenty of real estate.

thehotpepper.com said:
I'll probably be getting a thick gauge steel barrel design with an offset firebox. Smoke or grill and plenty of real estate.
No picture?

But it sounds cool, does it have a sink? My step dads does.

Back