• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Dragon's Blood Elixir - For Whom the Bell Tolls

I recently placed another order with DBE since I have run out of the four bottles of sauce I purchased last time. I loved the jolokia sauce and the regular DBE but now that I saw an even hotter version I knew I had to try it. The sauce has the usual fire roasted salsa and apple cider that is in most of their sauces but adds a variety of super hots to the mix to kick things up a bit. The sauce is pretty loose with some nice chunks plopping out of the bottle every once in a while. There is a hint of sweetness from the apple cider and salsa and then a nice even burn. It's not extremely hot but it coats the tongue and mouth well for a pleasurable experience. Definitely my go to sauce at the moment, seems to go great on everything. Brought it with me out to mexican last night and it helped pepp up their bland salsa and went well with the mole that was on my enchilada. This is a great sauce, probably in my top 5 and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for some heat with great flavor to go with it.

Back