event Drawing for 2 Free SFRB's of Fresh Peppers

I have recently started up my website http://www.texashotpeppers.net and I'd like to give away 2 SFRB's of fresh peppers (the last of my 2019 crop).  To be eligible, just visit my website between now and Monday night at midnight EST, and subscribe to my Newsletter (by entering your email) at the bottom of the home page. 

I will randomly pick 2 people as the winners and send the SFRB either Tues/Weds of this upcoming week.  See the pic below of the SFRB's.  Each will include a mix of medium hots/super hots including PeppaPeach, Bhut Yellow X, Aji Peruvian, Aji Colorado, Bahamian Beast Peach, Scotch Bonnet Alien, and a couple others.

Must be in the U.S. to be eligible for the SFRB's. 

I'll post the winners here on Tuesday am. Good luck to all!

20191101_132817_resized.jpg

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
thanks for the chance!  :cheers:

edit to add:  i didn`t get any captcha thing to click. 
Subscribed.  No Captcha thing for me.

Subscribed and no captcha for me either.  I also spent some time lookin around and will say that you have a nice looking website.  Congrats!  

ChileRelleno said:
"My thanks to TexasHotPeppers.
Received the SFRB of pods today.

Now bear with me, please, I'm a complete noob.
What all do we have here?"

I received my package as well.  Nice looking peppers.  Also thanks to TexasHot Peppers.
I haven't had any of these peppers either so I googled the names that they posted in the original post and figured out some of them but maybe they will chime in and give us a description!

Congrats to you as well.

ChileRelleno said:
My thanks to TexasHotPeppers.
Received the SFRB of pods today.

Now bear with me, please, I'm a complete noob.
What all do we have here?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps. I may have missed 1 or 2 peppers that were one offs, but ths got a majority of them.

Attachments

• THP Box Identify.jpg
    THP Box Identify.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 130
Back