• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Drunk girl eats a dried Bhut and Trini Scorp at same time.. Hilarious and I know her pain well

Thanks for posting this video, I had a long night at work and this made it all better. I love when people underestimate how hot those things really are.

AHAHHAHAAA too funny. I thought this was entertaining and you are very welcome Natty. I know long days and needing a good laugh.

I've been drunk before and ate some hot sauce on whatever it was I was eating... between the hot sauce and the gastrointestinal irritation from the alcohol... I was not a happy camper... Spent the better half of the night praying to the porcelain dog.

My favorite part is the guy at the end, just casually walking around behind her and coming up to get the cup like nothing is happening. He is paying her no mind whatsoever. Funny stuff.

I love that she apologizes to god lol, that's when you know it's bad. She's just like every other BA that's eatin a habanero and thinks they can take on the world...she got to row her humble boat to toilet town the next morning with a hangover....oh the shameful humanity of it all! I love it. Thanks for the post

Back