• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dunno what is

i believe i got this 1 from someone here, i have lists of seeds planted but as have a heap of new varieties can't actually find this..

My 4 Yr old Loves to help and ages ago decided to help me by removing Tags from a heap of Plants, now as i know where most are was Ok, but a few weeks later i found this and Yup no Tag.As It changed from green it started to go Black and thought Oh cool wonder what colour will end up..

Its Black and Ive waited for it to go Red for bout a Month and Nope its Still Black. The stems and Leaves are Furry so pubescen id say.. it really Looks Very Cool and im in Love with it (as have a purple/black fixation) But its giving me the shits cause i want to know what Variety it is and can't find..

so here ya go, What's This ?

dunno.jpg

dunno1.jpg

dunno2.jpg

Thankssssssss

Oh whilst looking at that 1 i found a Nice Mustard Hab, never seen 1 of them before

MustardHab.jpg

Ok Off to Garden shop. Found Out THSC got approved to lease its 1st Premisis as OutGrown House/Garage so Now got a Place with a Yard / Kitchen / Office So all My Habs / Naga's /7 Pods / Scorps are now going into Ground, Praise the Lord and Look Out, Here we GOOOO

Its All Happening, Normal 7 Pod test This Arvo as well

Heres a very poor picture of a very poor looking flower from Neils plant. It's the only one we have right now.
Chillistuff005.jpg

Hahaha, it appears that your plants flowers have six petals, chilemans pic has five. I know the pic i took aint that great so you may have to wait and see.

Interestingly enough I had a Serrano that had come to me "crossed" that
looked almost exactly like that one, mine was a bit fuzzier tho.

ButchT

I would say it's goats weed...my goats weed seed came from peppermania, and I got two varieties of plants from that seed, the upright pointing pepper plants (like your pic at the top)had more pubescence on them and the peppers were smaller in size and the other plants had very little fuzz on them and the peppers hung down and were larger, the two varieties I grew look just like in your photos..

apple pie

Novacastrian said:
Hahaha, it appears that your plants flowers have six petals, chilemans pic has five.

I dont know if thats a good guess. I've had flowers on the same plant have different numbers of petals, like 4-6 petal flowers on the same plant.

Back