• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Duplicate post! Mods delete me please!

LOL ...

If I don't work tonight, it's not like someone else does it ...

It just means I get to do it on Saturday night instead of tonight ... and ... fuuuuuuck thaaaat sheeeeit ...

So, I ordered some creamy peanut butter (I like crunchy, super crunchy) to use to make PB&J gelato ...

Somewhat desperate after a late-night double-latte, I find said PB ...

I look to the fridge for marmalade or strawberry preserves, and find a jar with that tell-tale tablecloth pattern in the back of the fridge, under the deli drawer ...

I pull it out and grab a second spoon (knowing if Danielle comes out and I'm sharing a spoon between teh PB and the jelly I'm going to have to listen to some shit) ...

I have some PB, and then I have some jelly ...

WTF?

It's fucking raspberry preserves leftover from baked brie like a year ago, and not strawberry ...

And now I'm just mad.

#truestory

Well i'm off to bed, boys are getting dropped off in 5 hours cause they don't have school tomorrow. I expect this shit to blow up like a Israeli suicide girl convention

grantmichaels said:
So, I ordered some creamy peanut butter (I like crunchy, super crunchy) to use to make PB&J gelato ...

Somewhat desperate after a late-night double-latte, I find said PB ...

I look to the fridge for marmalade or strawberry preserves, and find a jar with that tell-tale tablecloth pattern in the back of the fridge, under the deli drawer ...

I pull it out and grab a second spoon (knowing if Danielle comes out and I'm sharing a spoon between teh PB and the jelly I'm going to have to listen to some shit) ...

I have some PB, and then I have some jelly ...

WTF?

It's f**king raspberry preserves leftover from baked brie like a year ago, and not strawberry ...

And now I'm just mad.

#truestory

I almost side with her on that cause if you dip into the jelly first you get nasty crunchy crystal crap in the PB

I got an interview Tues so no  :high:  for a while. Don't wanna go wasting my last bottle of Quickfix for a preemployment. 

I never seen peachwood for smoker before so decided to try it. They also had orange tree and a few others. 

D3monic said:
I got an interview Tues so no  :high:  for a while. Don't wanna go wasting my last bottle of Quickfix for a preemployment. 

I never seen peachwood for smoker before so decided to try it. They also had orange tree and a few others. 
JuTZ4EN.png

lolwut

D3monic said:
Oh Hellz yea! A free for all post!

Party up in hur!
 ​

Dude, I fucking love the cut of your jib! This thread was almost lost at the hands of a competent forum moderation force. But, then here comes D3 to save it from assured boringness! 
     This thread sure escalated quickly. Thanks for doing what needed to be done and flexing your notgivingafuckaboutanythin-itude. 

Back