• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor DWC indoor grow - struggling to flower

The other person suggested trying bloom nutes as a foliar spray. And I'm suggesting that if you have to resort to foliar spraying, then you need to do something different with your nutrients. A bloom response through the leaves indicates a nutrient deficiency through the main nutrient carrying vehicle. (i.e., the roots)  There are plants in nature that efficiently process nutrients through leaves, but peppers ain't one of them. 
In any case, you don't need separate veg and bloom formulas for peppers.  

solid7 said:
The other person suggested trying bloom nutes as a foliar spray. And I'm suggesting that if you have to resort to foliar spraying, then you need to do something different with your nutrients. A bloom response through the leaves indicates a nutrient deficiency through the main nutrient carrying vehicle. (i.e., the roots)  There are plants in nature that efficiently process nutrients through leaves, but peppers ain't one of them. 
In any case, you don't need separate veg and bloom formulas for peppers.  
Oh yup I get you now, good call.

Yeah Ive been hearing that, but you know, old habits die hard. I should probably listen one day though.

Back