• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

E.Z. Earl's Smokin-Hot Stuff

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Sauce Reviewed: E.Z. Earl's Smokin-Hot Stuff
Company: Branding Iron Foods
Member: E.Z. Earl
By: TheHotPepper.com

Ingredients: Pure white vinegar, filtered water, diced tomatoes in juice, English-Style Worchester sauce (no anchovies), secret blend of 12 natural herbs & spices, Oregon Clover honey, concentrated lemon juice, x-hot horseradish, salt, natural hickory smoke, precooked food starch, hot chili extract, natural Xanthan (as stabilizer).

Review
Here is my review for the Blazin-Hot Stuff:
http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=1482
The ingredients are exactly the same. This is the milder sauce, which is still very hot. In the review of the Blazin-Hot sauce, I mentioned that it was not a condiment, but a cooking sauce. I take that back. You just need to find the right foods to use it on. The Smokin-Hot Stuff was delicious on a twelve ounce burger. Check this bad boy out! (picture below)

Accolades
Gold Medal - "Best of Show" - Northwest Foodservice Show

Attachments

• Smokin-HotStuff2.jpg
    Smokin-HotStuff2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 194
  • ezburgerplatter.jpg
    ezburgerplatter.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 211
  • ezburger.jpg
    ezburger.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 222
  • SimplytheBestAd3.jpg
    SimplytheBestAd3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 191
I survived the cattle work in AZ and upon my return to rainy N.W. reviewed your work-up on the Smokin'Hot Stuff. You got it just right. This particular sauce was the rave at the White Stallion Ranch, especially on the deli sandwiches they served at noon, and the eggs at breakfast.

The Blazin'Hot Stuff on the other hand blew everyone away on the grilled steaks & chicken. Thanks again - E.Z. :lol:

Back