vendor EBAY reps- karmalies0805 and the.chilli.man on ebay - seem good to me

karmalies805 the.chilli.man ID Terra

I want to talk about eBay sellers. They don't seem to have good reps in general, but ID Terra, or Tide and Terra. Karmalies805 and the.chillli.man were great - please let me know if I'm wrong. I found his stuff pretty decent and service. I had almost 100 percent germination rats in all cases.​

I never bought from him, but I have from NATURESCREATIONS2112. Fast shipping, good germ rate and they gave me their business card because they're not allowed to use eBay to advertise their website. Their website is ----->> www.naturescreationsawardwinningseed.com/ . Here's a pic of a plant from their seeds. Prices are insane tho.

IMG_20130222_145940.jpg

, Vegas

Vegas, they have butch Ts in yellow and orange? Orange? Can't say i have seen butch orange on anyone growlist yet.
I also don't like to see anything called trin scorpion 7 pot. That bugs me.

Vegas, they have butch Ts in yellow and orange? Orange? Can't say i have seen butch orange on anyone growlist yet.
I also don't like to see anything called trin scorpion 7 pot. That bugs me.

Yes I know what you mean. Not only that, but notice that some of their pepper seeds say "heirloom" which I don't believe either. They look more like vegetable seed vendors.

To everyone, I'm not recommending this seller. I'm just showing what I got from them. At least not a bell pepper or JalapeƱo. Buy at your own risk.

, Vegas

I have used the.chilli.man's seeds for 3 seasons now, and 2013 will be the 4th season.

Have planted somewhere between 15 to 20 varieties from him, and all have grown true, even the rarer Baccatums he used to carry.

I purchase seeds from Karmalies (hellhotpeppers.com) as well

I experienced great germ rates.
As everyone else, I was worried about them growing true. No pods yet, but at least the plants look like the proper species so far!

The prices were great, so I figured I'd try them (as well as purchase from a few other suppliers)

Back