• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce El Yucateco Caribbean Habanero Hot Sauce

I went to the local Mexican market to pick up a bottle of the regular red El Yucateco and I saw the Caribbean one. I got a red and one of the Caribbean which I had never seen before. I have tasted all the Yucatecos sauces and like the red the most until now. The Caribbean has a really good flavor. It has a mild sweet flavor and is comparable in heat to the red one. I really liked this new sauce and I ended up finishing half the bottle with my sandwiches I had for lunch. At 2 bucks per bottle this sauce is hard to beat.

Our stores don't stock this in Miami. So when FD goes to Texas he brings back a box full of this stuff.

IMG_5492_zpsa6a4728e.jpg

I am glad to hear that others like the El Yucateco products. I love their green hab sauce. It is $1.77 at my local Walmart. My friends can not believe that it is not "gourmet". In fact, all the local authentic Mexican restaurants keep a bottle at each table. I have not seen the Carribean El Yucateco sauce yet, but definitely will be looking for it next time we need to stock up. We currently have some bottles of the Tropical Pepper Company Scotch Bonnet Carribean and is a very good commercial sauce as well.

I like their green hab sauce a lot. But their chipotle sauce is the best chipotle sauce I have had. I am in love with that stuff. It is sweet, very flavorful and smokey. It has a nice deep slow burn but still mild. It is a great sauce. Sweet enough to almost use it as a bbq sauce.

Back