• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Elcap's 2013/2014 Oceanside Glog

I began moving into the parentals' house in earnest this week, so I figured, while I moved my stuff in, why not let a bunch of seeds started. Here's the list of seeds I started:
  • Peach Ghost Scorpion x9
  • White Ghost Pepper x12
  • Orange Ghost Pepper x12
  • Purple Ghost Pepper x12
  • Red Ghost Pepper x25
  • Naga Morich x12
  • Jay's Ghost Scorpion x15
  • Red TS Moruga x25
  • Red 7Pot "Brain Strain" x25
  • Red TS Butch T x25
  • Red 7Pot "Jonah" x12
  • Red 7Pot "Primo" x13
  • Yellow 7Pot "Brain Strain" x12
  • Yellow TS Butch T x12
Granted, it's pretty heavy on Ghost Peppers,  but since I had so many of the colors, why not? That, and I have more than enough space in the backyard now. Here's to an awesome year, and since pretty much all these peppers (except for the Ghost Scorpion I believe) were ones I got from Judy, I should have some excellent germination rates.

And for anyone asking, the plants I had started, at my apartment, I'm sad to say, got a bad infestation of aphids, so bad, I had to put a couple plants down. The ones that weren't so bad, I ended up giving away to a neighbor who's been admiring them.

Thanks! I'm hoping that by New Years or somewhere thereabouts, these plants will begin producing. In fact, I just ordered 8 gallons of liquid worm castings to make sure I have enough fertilizer :)

Indeed! Though of the 25 Butch T's seeds I planted, only 6 came up, so I'll be putting some more in pellets the next couple weeks

Back