Electric Pressure Cookers - opinions

Get the Instant Pot hands down the best and SS inside not non-stick.

i too have been doing research for the past few weeks.

of the things i have read, avoid the wolfgang puck, the main reason is the unit heats up on the outside making it hot to touch - though i do like the square styling.
salton makes one also but my experience with that brand is just poor quality regardless of the product.

both the power pressure cooker and the instant pot have good reviews and are available at walmart, how can you go wrong with walmart's endless warranty/return policy.

the gowise is rated at 1300watts and the others are 1000watts, my limited knowledge would lead me to believe the gowise would read pressure sooner than the others.....if that is important or it may mean it is more expensive to run. if your electricity is cheap in your area then you are good.

i am sure which ever one you choose you will be happy...............i am leaning towards the instant pot but want to watch a few more videos on the benefits of each, i was at our local walmart today checking out the power pressure unit and it looks better on paper than in person.

good luck

Back