• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Emergency Transplant Surgery

Good work AjarnV. I really like seeing this. Today's world it's more common to dispose of things that aren't working right and buy new. Happy to see someone put some effort into saving instead. Way to go. I have no doubt the plant will pay you back.

Bounced back seems to be an understatement, that plant is thriving!

Thanks for the guide, Verne. Will make use of it for a couple of my dying plants :)

Good work AjarnV. I really like seeing this. Today's world it's more common to dispose of things that aren't working right and buy new. Happy to see someone put some effort into saving instead. Way to go. I have no doubt the plant will pay you back.

Thanks.
How true... My payback is already there because it's now healthy. I call it grandpa because it was the 1st and now it's offspring are podding up true so, it'll have grandkids. :rofl:

Bounced back seems to be an understatement, that plant is thriving!

Thanks for the guide, Verne. Will make use of it for a couple of my dying plants :)

Plants are tougher than we think; they want to live; so we just need to give them every opportunity to do just that. Good luck and I hope you succeed. Cheers.

Back