• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Emilys garden

I think peppers would get crowded and it would dry out too quickly. It's probably better for lettuce or herbs and indoor lighting conditions.

I think peppers would get crowded and it would dry out too quickly. It's probably better for lettuce or herbs and indoor lighting conditions.

Thanks! I was thinking inside over the winter, but wasn`t sure abt 2 gallon res or the spacing for large pepper plants.

It would be my first foray into hydro :dance:

Good luck! I think hydro is awesome, hopefully some time I will give it a try. I bet you will do great with it though.

That thing looks pretty bad ass, thinking about buying it :D

Although not so sure about the space for it, i think that it might crowd up as well but who knows, we could be wrong and it works like a charm haha :P

I used Emily's Garden for quite a while and it works fine but, as with any hydro, you have to read and follow the instructions.....it doesn't work without input from you.

Emily's Garden is a nice start-up hydro system,i would only grow two plant in there since it a small area and cover the other hole's so algae don't grow.

the OP is a little old... but you could always transplant those square pots into 5gal. lows buckets when they start to get crowded.

Back