• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

EMN1's 2018 Glog

First time doing a Glog. Super excited for some feedback!
I killed a bunch of seeds my first attempt by drowning them in jiffy pellets, but I started over and things have been going... well, I'm running out of room.

Early results from round 2, starting to get some babies!
SzP8wYQ.jpg

x2Y7LLS.jpg

ORJC1El.jpg

This last month has been good to me!

c7djeOy.jpg

Made a ferment with the red bag (none are what I thought they would be, so not really sure what they are... other than hot as hell!)

First taste of bhut orange Copenhagen. One of my favorites!
nJIq2EU.jpg

Lots of postage on the BOC plant after the first small harvest of 6... 5 from one node! Probably 30 new pods on the plant right now.
mghokM3.jpg

And finally, what I thought was corno di Toro giallo this whole time (a large italian sweet pepper), is obviously not.
xlf6CrR.jpg

It's my first pod from the plant, even though it's one of my biggest and healthiest looking plants. And it was the first plant out of the dirt by almost a month.
Any guesses? Scorpion of some sort?

Scorpion looking pepper's flower
yX79q9A.jpg

Aji jobito, deer got ahold of my 2 aji jobito plants a couple nights ago
2l1ezom.jpg

Fatalii and... red fatalii? Who knows. Good flavor, and hot!
OsokgGw.jpg

This is the plant on the right in the last picture. Putting out tons of pods!
7V2HAgR.jpg

And finally, JPGS. It's been having some fungal issues, and the stink bugs love them, too. They're putting a hurting on the pods.
KrvY63X.jpg

Also, just did a good feeding with some compost and tomato tone. It's been hot here and I've been slacking on feeding. They've definitely started to drop some leaves and yellow, hope I can get them pretty again

Back