auction End of season assortment - AUCTION CLOSED

After picking the plants clean and cutting them back for overwintering I put everything decent sized and less that fully ripe in paper bags in the basement. They are starting to ripen up nicely, but I simply don't have a need for them and I have too much to do; cleaning up the yard and gardens, tilling the gardens under and adding compost, covering all the berries, planting all my heirloom garlic varieties, hunting, fishing, drinking, etc. So I wanted to offer them up here.

I would consider them seconds because they did not ripen on the plants and are somewhat smaller than what I was getting earlier in the season. In my experience any saved seeds would have lower than normal germination rates. However, if you're a new enthusiast or budding sauce maker, this haul could keep you playing for quite a while, but you'll need to do something with them fairly quickly.

I picked through them last night getting rid of anything that looked questionable, and will pick through them before packing them for shipping. Here is what is on the table right now, note that the final weights may vary.

6 oz Red Bhut Jolokia
6 oz Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
10 oz Yellow Bhut Jolokia
6 oz Trinidad 7-Pot Red
9 oz Trinidad 7-Pot Yellow
3 oz Trinidad 7-Pot Jonah
15 oz Trinidad Scorpion Red
12 oz Trinidad Scorpion Yellow
11 oz Trinidad Scorpion Yellow (CARDI)
7 oz Caribbean Red
1lb 6 oz Congo Yellow
9 oz Congo Black
7 oz TS Morouga Blend Red
6 oz TS Morouga Blend Yellow

So there are about 7 3/4 lbs of peppers here. I want them all to go at once, I don't want to break them up and do a bunch of small transactions.

Starting bid is $15 to cover shipping. You must pay with Paypal before 11am EST tommorrow. I will ship the goods tomorrow via Priority Mail once payment received. It should arrive in 2-3 days.

Post bids here. Highest bid on this thread by 11 PM EST is the winner. Auction will be closed....U.S. members only please as it's illegal to ship fresh produce out of country.

IMG_5231.JPG

I'm thinking a package of Douglah seeds would round out this assortment just in case someone is thinking of growing their own next year...

Back