for-sale End of season FIRE SALE

I just want to say that I am so unbelievably excited about this opportunity. I'm really new to the world of super hots. What an opportunity to be able to experience all of these ultra desirable strains first hand and then actually have the seeds to boot.

Thank you so much for such a fine offering. This is one package that I just can't wait to receive.

I can't wait for the burn! I'd obviously like to eat as many of them fresh as possible. How long should they last in the refrigerator (in Tupperware?) before they need to be dehydrated?

this is going to be painful. jajajajaja :)

How do i tell which pod is which, in case i want to save seed even if they are OP, doesnt bother me any.

I can't wait for the burn! I'd obviously like to eat as many of them fresh as possible. How long should they last in the refrigerator (in Tupperware?) before they need to be dehydrated?
Whoa, eat all of those fresh and ya better install a seat belt on the toilet and keep the tp in the freezer. :hell:
Some pods will last longer than others. You could always freeze half of them.

this is going to be painful. jajajajaja :)

How do i tell which pod is which, in case i want to save seed even if they are OP, doesnt bother me any.
The pods are labeled. :)

I've borrowed a food dehydrator that does low temps (90F). My intent is to sample two varieties per day. Each sampling will consist of 1/2 pod. I'm going to remove the seeds for future use but consume the placenta. I'll basically be doing the equivalent of one pod per day.

My only super hot experiences have been with bhuts and capsaicin extract. I've only had 6 bhuts whole and raw. Each time I've started crying like a little girl when the throat burn came to full throttle. My wife looks at me with pity as I sob and frantically gulp milk from the jug. I shudder to think about what the most intense pods on the plate will do to me.

This should be a week to remember.

Back