for-sale End of season FIRE SALE

Two plates of heat up for auction. High bidder gets first choice or can opt for both. If high bidder doesn't take both, second in line gets the other. Included on each plate are 2 each of the following:

7 Pod Brown
7 Pod Primo
7 Pod SR strain
Barrackpore
Bih Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut
Douglah
Douglah X Scorpion Red
Douglah X Scorpion Red #2
Douglah X Scorpion Brown
Fatalii
Infinity
Naga Morich
Scorpion Butch T
Scorpion Morouga

I pay shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. and will add additional pods or surprises of my choosing to pack a small flat rate box fully.

Bidding is in one dollar increments and will end tomorrow night at midnight CST and packages will ship Saturday morning. Payment to be made via PayPal.

Good luck and enjoy the burn.

Here are pics of what you're bidding on. :mouthonfire:

Plate #1
PlateNum1.jpg

Plate #2
PlateNum2.jpg

This auction could set a season record... Great looking plate. You're getting seeds and a taste of almost every premium SuperHot available.

We had those exact same plates at home when I was growing up. I miss them and didn't even realize it :lol:

The peppers look amazing by the way!

7 Pod Brown - One of my favorites for flavor and tops for heat as well.
7 Pod Primo - One of the best, if not the best looking SuperHot.
7 Pod SR strain - Just like a BrainStrain Yum Yum
Barrackpore - Very prolific and good size.
Bih Jolokia - A unique Naga worth trying.
Chocolate Bhut - One of my favorites for flavor as well
Douglah - Stupid hot and just plain cool to grow.
Douglah X Scorpion Red - This will be fun to grow to see what it look likes next year.
Douglah X Scorpion Red #2 - I love this one! Great looks and heat.
Douglah X Scorpion Brown - This will be fun to grow to see what it look likes next year.
Fatalii - A longtime favorite of most chileheads!
Infinity - This was worthy of being in the Guinness book. Amazing heat.
Naga Morich - My favorite red Naga type.
Scorpion Butch T - My favorite pepper.
Scorpion Morouga - This ripens so cool in the garden and is similar in flavor to other scorpions. Yum!

Fantastic collection!!

I grew them all this season except for 3. Let me say that the Infinities are brutal and was my hottest superhots!!

I wish I had the bucks, Bob, but done spent all my allowance on Chris and musky's auctions. Great pods!

Back