Endorphin Rush

[SIZE=12pt]I’m quite new to superhots and was wondering what guys are trying to explain when they say they got da endorphin rush. I get some effects like face and scalp sweating and sometimes watery eyes but nothing going through my brain that could describe the symptom.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Moments ago I had my lunch which consisted of a [/SIZE]plate of [SIZE=12pt]beans to which I added a tea spoon of tepin plus piquin powder plus half a fresh ghost pepper but nothing happened as an endorphin rush. Should I add a whole ghost to reach that state?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Crazy ideas? [/SIZE] :fireball: 

be careful Antonio
superhots are not the typical tepin or piquin u guys have in mexico. the superhots are hotter and the burn last much longer  

^^what Mr Joyner said. I've only had 1 full on endorphin rush (I don't eat a lot of supers, mainly just bites here and there or in sauces and powders), had it after eating my 1st whole superhot. Had the shakes, really light headed and just felt great. Very blissful feeling. 

Yep, during the burn you get very tingly and light headed. As the burn subsides you get very mellow and just an overall calm, serene feeling. Very much like being high.

Not everyone gets the endorphin rush. I only get it from ultra hots. You feel trippie light headed sometimes I get tunnel vision and ears ringing.

My endorphin rush consists of
1.Tingly numb in the face sensation
2. Breathing faster and heavier
3. A rush of energy
4. Sometimes light headed

[SIZE=12pt]The half fresh ghost I mention was actually a Naga Jolokia which lately have obtain from an HEB super locally Happily being produced now in Mexico too.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yes Judy, you are right, Superhots are about 10 times hotter than our regular stuff here that’s why I will grow my own next year and da seeds are coming from you of course… no offence to others that might have excellent seeds too.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Question now is, should I escalate to al full pod to get there?[/SIZE]

If you want to try to get an endorphin rush, you could just eat a whole superhot by itself. Be prepared for a hell of a burn if you're not used to it though. I found that out the easy way a couple of months ago  :rofl:

Macho man you guys,

I'll think twice before committing, might not be ready yet

Thanks to all for the advice, nice reading your posts  :rolleyes:

Back