• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

enough space

First of hello everyone.  Now this is probably a silly question but here goes.  This is my first time trying to grow anything indoors and was wondering if I am going to have enough space to keep all my plants. Its a 10x10 room so I could spread out a little more but only have two light fixtures one is a 4ft 16 bulb t5 and the other is 4 ft 12 bulb. I dont expect a miracle as far as production but would like a few pods this winter. 
0919151041.jpg
0919151041a.jpg

T5HO? If so 28 4' bulbs will be plenty! Hell even 28 4' standard T5s probably do ok. Cover the walls around your plants in mylar, or crinkled emergency blanets if on the cheap. Watch out for heat in there, my T5HOs make my 12'x10' room 80- 90 degrees and I run 20 4'ers, but my room faces south and gets blasted by sun all day, plus if T5HO don't get the bulbs too close to the leaves they will burn. I've recorded my bulb temps up to 126 degrees. In the winter I just crack a window. Do insect checks twice a week!!

Back