• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Epsom Salt

I am going to use some epsom salt on my plants. I wanted to know how to appy it. Do I put some in the soil or spray on the leaves mixed with water? Also hum much epsom should I use per plant? Thanks

Or someone could just tell me, isnt that what the site is about? Getting help from each other by asking q's? I suppose if I had a lot of time on my hands I could read through countless threads trying to dig up the info specifically to my needs

I was not trying to be a jerk by any means but before posting a question. Just do a search. Or better yet try a google sesrch and im sure a thread from here will pop up. Just imagine answering tge same question 1000 times when i quick search will get the same answer. We are all here to help but try searching here as most questions have been asked and answered before. If after a search you cant find it. Then post up the question. Like i said. Not being a jerk

Mega, I use it religiously!! every year!

But in my case I just till it in my soil at the start of the season,, I never reapply it.
I know others do,, and I have seen alot of folks use it as a spray.

Kevin

I was not trying to be a jerk by any means but before posting a question. Just do a search. Or better yet try a google sesrch and im sure a thread from here will pop up. Just imagine answering tge same question 1000 times when i quick search will get the same answer. We are all here to help but try searching here as most questions have been asked and answered before. If after a search you cant find it. Then post up the question. Like i said. Not being a jerk

I apologize, I was a bit out of line there, you weren't a jerk. I understand about doing the search thing, but on the other hand it only takes a few secs (usually) to give someone an answer, is what I was trying to get at. I also understand it can be frustrating to help someone that has a Q that has been gone over several times. So as far as I see it, it works both ways. :)

Mega, I use it religiously!! every year!

But in my case I just till it in my soil at the start of the season,, I never reapply it.
I know others do,, and I have seen alot of folks use it as a spray.

Kevin
Thanks wayright!

I mix about a tablespoon per 2 gallons and foliar spray about once a month throughout the season unless the plants are showing sign of deficiency.

Thank you, this was exactly the info I need. I found this thread by doing a search for "Epsom Salt." It's a lot easier to find the info you need when someone makes a thread with the subject matter is the title of the thread; thanks megahot. I will keep digging through the site for more useful info on Epsom Salt and post links in this thread for future searches by new guys like myself.

Back