• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Espona Products et al Galore

I just discovered a nursery here in my area ( Lake County ILL ) that carries a large variety of the Espona line of products. I have never seen the big bags before ( 20#, 40# ) ! Holy Crap. :shocked: Anyone use the Espona all-organic potting soil/mix?

BTW, this place also carried the Neptunes line of products along with some other funky-boutique organic soil amendments amd fertilizers. I escaped for just over $50. My God have mercy on my soul.

The nursery for those goegraphically convienient is called Pasquesi in Lake Bluff. Very pricey on plants, but on the other stuff, about right.

http://pasquesi.rtrk.com/?scid=2112421&kw=11488077&pub_cr_id=654028276

:surprised: ;)

Never used the potting mix, but I use this and like it a lot:

EspomaGardenTone_ProductImage.jpg

Also use this for my blueberries and like it as well:

EspomaSoilAcidifier125.jpg

I use Espoma on my plants every year, this year have been thru a 40# bag of garden-tone planting my plants and most of another 40# bag top dressing my plants, the 40# bags are $25 local pick-up very reasonable. I also use the Neptune fish and seaweed fertilizers, never tried the Espoma potting mix/soil never heard of it.

Back