Etsy.com type service for Hot Sauce / Salsa ???

Had a thought for creating an internet service.  I could put up an Etsy.com like service for Hot Sauce / Salsa makers.  Etsy.com is a shopping mall of sorts.  You join, you get an online store.  People can then search all the online stores, go from one to the next but each store is independently operated.  They charge a percentage, but I am thinking of doing it as a symbiotic relationship. 

I grow peppers, I dont really sell hot sauce or salsa. Many sauce makers do not grow peppers.  So I was figuring on having the store free but asking please consider buying my peppers.  Maybe a logo on the stores that promotes my peppers.

If you think it is a good idea and would be interested in testing as I build it, tell me which domain you think would be best:

HotPepperJuice.com - Own it, not doing anything with it.
HotSauceByMail.com - Own it, parked a Amazon affiliate store on it but could move the affiliate store for this project.

I enjoy symbiotic / non contractual relationships.  Like when I flipped my tractor, my neighbor saw it and came to help just cause... well that is the neighbor contract.  You see something you can laugh at later, you gotta man up and help.  Otherwise it is just plain rude to laugh later.  So have idea for online service but want to see if there is interest before I dedicate time.  Please me know what you think.

Let me tell you about tomorrow ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423876555.820372.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423876580.775829.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423876592.961682.jpg

Can't believe I forgot to post this yesterday ... from the Amish, for this thread!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423876877.243806.jpg

OMG put the one with poutine on the side back. The rooster wasn't in this one lol.

Thank u!!!

LOL

Back