seed-train European Seed train...

Rules:

Once you're on the rider list all you will need to do is PM your name and address to the rider before you so that they will know where to send the train when it's your turn.

1) Package to be sent via registred mail. Use padded/bubble envelope to protect the seeds. Tracking number + link should be posted so we can track it.
2) Put the seeds into small baggies with zip lock. Mark them with variety, (year) and your THP nick. 
3) Don't be greedy, take 5 seeds max from 1 variety. Best way is to give more than you take :P
4) Do not add any heavy seeds. This would increase the postage. Pepper, tomatoe and light weight veggie seeds are Okay.
5) Try ship to next passanger ASAP. 3 days should be enough. If you know you won't be at home. Let us know and we will re-route the train.
6) Do not ship package during Xmas holidays. It gets stuck on the post office. We will wait and ship once madness is over.
7) People from Europe only.
8) Passenger list is not final, we can add more passengers along the way or re-route as needed. Once we start, please keep an eye on this topic.
9) Use "common sense" & have fun !

Thanks Lucky Luke for the PM. Yes! Please include me again. The are some new Finnish and Swedish members now, maybe they want to join us too?

Hi guys. I'm up for another round of the seed train. Been a poor year so far here in Scotland after last years good effort - beginner's luck probably! Most plants have flowers on and the odd small pepper but it's mid August and i'm thinking they might not have time to grow/ripen.

Nulle said:
Thanks Lucky Luke for the PM. Yes! Please include me again. The are some new Finnish and Swedish members now, maybe they want to join us too?

scotsbonnet said:
Hi guys. I'm up for another round of the seed train. Been a poor year so far here in Scotland after last years good effort - beginner's luck probably! Most plants have flowers on and the odd small pepper but it's mid August and i'm thinking they might not have time to grow/ripen.

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), shipping mid September. I have all the seeds from last year's train + more
2) rghm1u20 (Romania) - adding AaronTT's seeds to the train.

3) Zoli (Hungary)
4) tsurrie (Slovenia)
5) Rory (Italy)
6) dutchpepper (the Netherlands)
7) Nulle (Denmark)
8) snagglepuss (UK)
9) scotsbonnet (Scotland)

10) Comptine (Sweden)
11) Midnight Sun Peppers (Norway)

12) serrano (Poland)

) back to LuckyLuke for round 3.

Good idea might be to get the seeds we want to add ready in good time before the train gets to us? Knowing myself ill probaly spend days just on that.....

And thanks for adding me on the list  :dance:

Actually, LuckyLuke, if it's no trouble, do you mind letting us know what seeds are leaving the station, a large picture of the bags should work. This way I can research some ahead of time, and thus save time and get the package out earlier. 

Comptine said:
Actually, LuckyLuke, if it's no trouble, do you mind letting us know what seeds are leaving the station, a large picture of the bags should work. This way I can research some ahead of time, and thus save time and get the package out earlier. 

Goatsweed
Zimbabwe bird
Orange Lantern
Mulato Isleno
Pinocchio's nose
Aji Umba
Black Hungarian
Poblano
Chupetinho
Aji Charapita
Bulgarian carrot
JPGS
7 pot Jonah
Bhut Jolokia Red
Acapulco
Bangalore Torpedo
Habanero Cappucino
Habanero Brown
Sunset Glow
Bombay Morich
Jamaiquinho
Scotch Bonnet Red
Chinese Pot
Prik Kee Noo Suan
Tabasco
Chinese Pot chilli
Carrribean Red
Fatali Yellow
Habanero Maya
Jalapeno Orange
Bolivian Rainbow
Cayenne Hot Portugal
Apache
Bonda Ma Jacques
Devils Tongue Yellow
Cherry Bomb
Serrano
Cayenne Golden
Jalapeno Purple
Dorset Naga
Hungarian Hot Wax
Brazilian Pumkin
Lemon Drop
Jalapeno
Sante Fe Grande
Habanero Chocolate
Thai Red
Habanero Golden
1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), shipping mid September. I have all the seeds from last year's train + more
2) rghm1u20 (Romania) - adding AaronTT's seeds to the train.

3) tsurrie (Slovenia)
4) Rory (Italy)
5) dutchpepper (the Netherlands)
6) Nulle (Denmark)
7) snagglepuss (UK)
8) scotsbonnet (Scotland)

9) Comptine (Sweden)
10) Midnight Sun Peppers (Norway)

11) serrano (Poland)
12) lobo (Czech republic)

I have a seed addiction, and I just want to buy more! But I've promised myself not to until the train rolls into the station. I'm so excited about this.

** The game is on ... CHO CHOOO. I shipped parcel today.  **

I've added few more pepper seeds (Jalapeno Hercules, Habanero Ivory, Habanero Kukulkan, Chinese bullet, Fresno yellow, Serenade orange, ...) and tomato Angelle http://www3.syngenta.com/country/uk/en/ProductGuide//Pages/Angelle.aspx

Tracking number https://www.postaonline.cz/trackandtrace/-/zasilka/cislo?parcelNumbers=RR714188509CZ Switch to EN in the top right corner.

I will be on holiday untill October 3rd so I won't "babysit" the train during this time. Please keep an eye on this and cooperate !

Have fun !

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), package shipped 18th of September
2) rghm1u20 (Romania) - adding AaronTT's seeds to the train. Pending receipt.
3) tsurrie (Slovenia) - please confirm you provided postal address to rghm1u20 thanks !
4) Rory (Italy)
5) dutchpepper (the Netherlands)
6) Nulle (Denmark)
7) snagglepuss (UK)
8) scotsbonnet (Scotland)

9) Comptine (Sweden)
10) Midnight Sun Peppers (Norway)

11) serrano (Poland)
12) lobo (Czech republic)

It's fine by me... if the others agree.
It would be the best if you jump in front of me or Rory...

what do you think LuckyLuke?

Back