LuckyLuke (Czech Republic) - shipped

sonka (Hungary) - shipped

Nevralex (Bulgaria) - shipped

nice.chili (France)

b3rnd (the Netherlands)

Mitzi (UK)

snagglepuss (UK)

Package is on it's way to b3rnd.

I took a couple each of Sandra's Giant Orange, 7 Pot Gravedigger Peach, Habanero Cream Peach, Sugar Rush Peach, Cherry Bombs and Rocoto la Merced (from 2018). Nothing that exhausted any packet. (And I now see the Peach theme, which I didn't until just now typing everything in... :shocked: )

Contributions were in a similar style to last year - baggies of 15 seeds, just take a baggy: Espelette, Barra do Ribero, Red Habanero (very productive plants), Tabasco Short Yellow, and Nice Mystery. Your guess is as good as mine for the last one, pretty good pepper however, red in colour and I'm guessing around 20-50 kSHU.

Thanks again for the opportunity to take part.

Thanks. I suggest b3rnd or Mitzi harbour the package till January. We do not want the package get lost due to Xmas madness. We had issues in the past.

nice.chili (France) - shipped

b3rnd (the Netherlands)

Mitzi (UK)

snagglepuss (UK)

Hey guys. I got the package. I will keep it until January as you've requested, Lucky. Seems the mail is already slowing down since the beginning of the month. Starts earlier every year I feel.

Can I ask a favour - those of you who have already had the train this season - please can you say what you have added, so I know what new varieties are in there that weren't there last time?

Thanks a lot!

b3rnd said:
Hey guys. I got the package. I will keep it until January as you've requested, Lucky. Seems the mail is already slowing down since the beginning of the month. Starts earlier every year I feel.
Can we ship parcel out ? Thanks.

Can I ask a favor from someone, who's still yet to receive the train?

Recently we started to make our own kimchi at home, and it's incredible - if you haven't tried yet, don't hesitate :) It requires a special korean pepper flake, not too hot, rich in flavor and vibrant red color, it can be bought in asian markets, but since I grew peppers anyway, it would make sense to grow my own. And that's where I realized, we have seeds of such pepper in our seedtrain, that unfortunately, I didn't take:

Mitzi said:
4. Korean Hong Gochu (Annuum) 2017 as received by me and mine came true.

If anyone would be so kind, to get a few seed of the above for me, and ship it my way, I would be very happy :) - and would pay for the postage of course!
Thanks in advance!

Thanks, that would be great!
I was also thinking to try kimchi with different pepper varieties, to see if it makes any difference.
The first time accidentally bought just around half of the amount that was needed of gochu, so added a blend of dried annuums i had, and found the outcome a bit more spicy then it should be.

sonka said:
Can I ask a favor from someone, who's still yet to receive the train?

Recently we started to make our own kimchi at home, and it's incredible - if you haven't tried yet, don't hesitate :) It requires a special korean pepper flake, not too hot, rich in flavor and vibrant red color, it can be bought in asian markets, but since I grew peppers anyway, it would make sense to grow my own. And that's where I realized, we have seeds of such pepper in our seedtrain, that unfortunately, I didn't take:

If anyone would be so kind, to get a few seed of the above for me, and ship it my way, I would be very happy :) - and would pay for the postage of course!
Thanks in advance!

I'll have a look for the Hong Gochu seeds both in the Seed Train and also I still have some at home although I don't know if it's enough to spare.  I already have your address from last year, assuming you haven't moved?

Mitzi said:

I'll have a look for the Hong Gochu seeds both in the Seed Train and also I still have some at home although I don't know if it's enough to spare.  I already have your address from last year, assuming you haven't moved?

That's also perfect if you send them to me, thank you! 2-5 seeds is just fine for me, depending on how many is available. My address is the same.

Im really sorry to have taken so long; things have kept cropping up. Will go in the post tomorrow.

Ive not taken any last seeds.

Ive added:
Moruga Caramel
Fatalii Peach
Sugar Rush Cream
Havana Gold (baccatum)

Thanks.

nice.chili (France) - shipped

b3rnd (the Netherlands) - shipped